Friday, July 9, 2010

FUD crypter for sale!



My private fud crypter is now come with new gui. It's using new building method (no eof) which means no detection by avira. I'm looking for interested buyers, going to sell this between 3$ to 5$. I accept payment via Moneybookers and Alertpay. Any donations is accepted ^^. I might stop this project if no one interested with it.

A quick info~
- fud (bypass avira)
- cheap 3$ to 5$
- runtime
- new stub 1$

Only scan with Novirusthanks.org with "no distributed sample" checked!

I believe the price is fairly cheap because most of you will benefit from a fud rat/keylogger. You stole a lot of account which cost more than 10$ right? Give it a try with my crypter ^^.

5 comments:

  1. i want real FUD crypter, clean all virus, you have? contact me wanazmiwanahmed@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hai wan. Currently trying to implement new method. Will contact you for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellow please contact me i want buy fud crypter for my extrem rat server ting.blaze@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @vincent

    I have not been in the coding scene for a while. Kind a busy with my fyp project ^^.

    ReplyDelete