Sunday, March 17, 2013

Minecraft Account Cracking Tool.



After releasing my SplashNews Account Cracker on previous post, i decided to make a new project. I present you my Minecraft Account Cracker.

You need to have three things to use this tool.

1. Username list 
2. Password list
3. Valid and fresh proxy if possible

Minecraft banned proxy if it detects an attempt to login more than 3 times (bad login). Therefore try to get new list of proxy to get better result.

Changelog:

-skip bad proxy
-error handling
-stable

http://adf.ly/L2JCr

3 comments:

  1. Hi there I've recently have been looking through your work on the website it it is quite incredible and I will be checking your website daily for new projects. But I do have a question about this cracker, what happens when it runs into a migrated account, I've seen some crackers just continue to cycle through the login list and only seem to accept Bad Login as an answer. Respond soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Andros Yang

    Hello there. Nice to see someone is reading my blog.

    First of all I just started the project out of curiosity and coding as pastime.

    I assumed when you said migrated account it refers to Mahjong Account is it?

    If it come across those type of accounts it will still flag it as good login.

    But we know that those migrated can't really be compromised unless you have the email details as well, therefore we can just consider it as a bad login.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROBLOX is empowered by an ever growing community of over 300,000 creators who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D games and contests, to interactive adventures where friends can take on new identities exploring what it feels to be a dinosaur, a miner in a quarry or an astronaut out in space.

    ReplyDelete