Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Coding a binder?


Hrm I wonder if anyone will be interested with my binder...

Hai guys! Do you know what a binder is? To keep it simple, it is an application that will join two different files as a executable file

1. We use binder to combine our server and any legit file.
2. Change the icon + file info.
3. Spread it.
4. Profit?

I finished coded my new version of binder yesterday ^^, kind a happy actually. I binded two files.

File 1 = 51kb
File 2 = 110kb

108 + 50 = 161kb

My binded file size is 166kb plus2. Wow, the stub is very small, almost like 5-6 kb.
Now it's time to scan it whether it's fud or not. I'm using free one scan perday on MyAvScan.com.

Wow. Here is the result

File Info



Report date: 2011-07-12

Scan Occured:

Link to scan: my-avscan.com | Virus Scan Results for Testing.exe

File name: Testing.exe

File size: 166912 bytes

MD5 Hash: 0e979ebfaafdebe24085b5902a1c753a

SHA1 Hash: da18baba0465c16830d528ba86826726962963b7

Detection rate: 0 out of 34

Status: CLEAN



Detections



AVG - Clean

Acavir - Clean

Avast 5 -Clean

Avast -Clean

Avira -Clean

BitDefender -Clean

VirusBuster Internet Security -Clean

Clam Antivirus -Clean

COMODO Internet Security -Clean

DrWeb -Clean

eTrust-Vet -Clean

F-PROT Antivirus -Clean

F-Secure Internet Security -Clean

G Data -Clean

IKARUS Security-Clean

Kaspersky Antivirus -Clean

McAfee -Clean

MS Security Essentials -Clean

ESET NOD32 -Clean

Norman -Clean

Norton -Clean

Panda Security -Clean

A-Squared Security -Clean

Quick Heal Antivirus -Clean

Rising Antivirus -Clean

Solo Antivirus -Clean

Sophos -Clean

Trend Micro Internet Security -Clean

VBA32 Antivirus -Clean

Vexira Antivirus -Clean

Webroot Internet Security -Clean

Zoner AntiVirus -Clean

AhnLab V3 Internet Security -Clean

AhnLab V3 Internet Security -Clean


Scan report generated by

my-avscan.com

1 comment:

  1. I have been using AVG security for a few years now, and I would recommend this anti-virus to all you.

    ReplyDelete